- Inspired by his Love for movement, Phillip crafts his classes striking a balance between strength and fluidity.
- He specializes in leading creative classes with challenging balance postures and a brisk pace which allows you to silence your mind and connect with your body.
- Phillip has over 5 years in touch and bodywork, as he delved deep into the male body when he studied anatomy and principles of yogic philosophies at the Laughing Lotus Yoga School.
- As a certified yoga teacher, his approach is derived from eastern modalities which focus on healing through balancing the chakras and using the physical body as a tool to open up the energetic body.
- Phillip uses compassionate and nurturing touch to release tension patterns and invite the body into a state of relaxation and healing. He employs a variety of techniques including traction and passive stretching, rocking and rhythmic contact, long holds and deep breathing. He uses focused structural work to create a unique experience with each session.
(Yoga and Massage PROtégé)
Inspired by his Love for movement, Phillip crafts his classes striking a balance between strength and fluidity.
He specializes in leading creative classes with challenging balance postures and a brisk pace which allows you to silence your mind and connect with your body.
Phillip always follows the desires of his heart: first, dance, which led him from San Francisco to New York City; then, yoga. He received his 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Laughing Lotus Yoga Center.
Phillip is masterful at teaching to the student and encouraging his students to their highest potential.
Off the Mat, he is trained in contemporary, jazz, hip hop, and modern dance. He currently teaches at top Yoga Studios in NYC and choreographs jazz funk routines.
Had my first session at MMX today with Phillip and he was incredible. Really strong, steady strokes....Read More
Received my first MMX massage from Phillip this week - he was truly incredible. He followed my breat...Read More
Had a great time at my first MMX class. Phillip was warm and welcoming as was the entire group. The ...Read More
My first yoga class with MMX was last week with Phillip. I'm an intermediate-level yoga student, an...Read More
Overall, loved Phillips class, and I always like the MMX vibe. Want to do it more!
Phillip’s class was a great experience. It was challenging, relaxing and sexy. I appreciated his e...Read More
I like knowing he has a dance background: he pushes boundaries and offers more challenging options f...Read More