- We welcome Danny to our team of Yogis.
- Danny Sygar has a powerful yet accessible yoga practice. He took his 200 YTT in Bali with the Awakened School of Yoga and has been deepening his yoga curiosities all over the world ever since.
- His Vinyasa sequences are challenging but he trusts you always come out of class with an altered and uplifted perspective.
- Through big picture dharma talks, Danny creates a loving and open heart-space for his students to grow. Meditation and focus are also key aspects of his practice. He has a wicked sense of humor, loves a good dance off, and is grateful for everyone in his life that has thrown a seed into his metaphorical garden of happiness.
- Danny has a special intuitive sense of the body. His massage work starts with a general warming and relaxation and moves through to deeper tissue. Yoga has given him a refined sense of bodily awareness and a passion for healing. He is able to feel out problems and open up passageways. He uses a mix of soft touch and firm pressure with some Thai massage technique.
(Yoga & Massage PROtégé)
I had my first-ever yoga training in a private session with Danny and for days after my body felt be...Read More
Took his yoga class... sweated my ass off and never felt better. Even a day later, my body feels so ...Read More
Loved his class. There was more breath work than I'm used to, but I think it was great. His comb...Read More
Danny has a great energy and is very intuitive to structure the class based on what the participants...Read More
Danny is a great teacher, focused on creating balance and fostering a true dedication to the interna...Read More